Several measures to effectively improve the working efficiency of the vibrating screen 1 Select the appropriate vibrating screen type Although the screening effect mainly depends on the nature of the material to be sieved, different screening effects can be obtained by using different types of screening equipment for the same material. For example, the screening efficiency of the fixed sieve is low. For the moving sieve, the screening efficiency is related to the movement form of the sieve surface. On the sieve surface of the sieve, the particles are shaken in the direction of the sieve surface close to the vertical sieve hole. The higher the vibration frequency, the better the screening effect; on the shaking screen surface, the particles mainly slide along the screen surface. Since the shaking frequency of the shaking screen is lower than the frequency of the vibrating screen, the screening effect of the shaking screen is poor; The screen sieve is easy to block due to the screen surface, so the screening efficiency is low. Therefore, the type of vibrating screen should be reasonably selected according to the nature of the material to maximize work efficiency.
In order to improve the working efficiency of the vibrating screen, it is also necessary to select a larger mesh size, a larger effective screening area, and a higher mesh opening ratio according to the actual situation and on the premise of satisfying the product granularity requirements. non-metallic screen surface, and the appropriate choice of the shape of mesh, to improve the efficiency and capacity of the screen through the material particles.
2 Reasonable selection of vibration motor and adjustment of excitation force Reasonable selection of vibration motor is one of the key factors affecting screening performance, and the magnitude of excitation force is the main factor affecting screening productivity.
1) Selection of vibration motor As the vibration source of the vibration screen, the vibration motor should have the advantages of reasonable design, simple structure, compact structure, high excitation efficiency, energy saving, convenient installation and debugging. For the selection of the vibration motor, the working frequency, maximum excitation force, power, etc. should be selected. The speed of the vibration motor should be close to the operating frequency; the maximum excitation force must be within the range of the combined excitation force of the selected motor; then the power of the vibration motor is selected according to the selected operating frequency and the maximum excitation force.
2) Adjustment of the exciting force The productivity of the vibrating screen is exponentially related to the exciting force. The increase in the exciting force causes a rapid increase in the productivity, and the blocking rate rapidly decreases as the exciting force increases. The increase of the excitation force increases the vibration intensity, the force of the screen facing the material increases, the upward movement speed of the material increases, the productivity is improved, and the clogging rate decreases. The exciting force also has a certain influence on the passing rate and breaking rate of the sieve, and the variation law is wave-shaped. When the excitation force is too small, the pass rate and the breakage rate are inferior; when the excitation force is too large, the friction of the eccentric block at both ends of the vibration motor shaft is increased. In the case of high-speed rotation, the motor is easily damaged and the motor is reduced. The service life, so it is important to adjust the magnitude of the exciting force. The exciting force of the vibration motor is the centrifugal inertial force generated by the eccentric mass that rotates at a high speed. By changing the eccentricity and thus changing the amplitude of the exciting force, the effect of adjusting the exciting force can be achieved.
3 Improve the movement of the screen surface The movement of the screen surface has a great influence on the working efficiency of the screen. The ideal screen movement is:
1) The amplitude of the vertical direction of the screen end should be greater than the vertical amplitude of the discharge end. This is because the larger vertical amplitude of the material end can effectively stratify the thicker material at the end, and at the same time, the excess material at the end is quickly spread to the middle of the screen surface by the inclination angle, so that the fine material is relatively thin. The layered permeable screen in the material layer improves the actual use efficiency of the screen surface; when the material reaches the discharge end, the material has been divided into layers, and only a small vertical amplitude is needed to ensure the fine material. There is a good permeable condition, and too much vertical amplitude amplitude disturbs the permeable environment of the fine material.
2) along the length of the screen surface, starting from the end of the material, the speed of material movement should be in a decreasing state. This is because the moving speed of the material is reduced, so that the material layer can maintain a certain thickness on the entire screen surface, so that the fine material is layered and sieved on the relatively longer sieve surface to increase the actual use area of â€‹â€‹the sieve. The sifting amount of the screen surface along the length of the screen tends to be uniform, and the sieving potential of the screen surface is fully utilized.
The equal-thickness screen and the double-frequency vibrating screen developed in recent years overcome the shortcomings of the common screen amplitude of the common vibrating screen and the low per unit permeable screen, so that the feeding end has a larger amplitude, and the discharge end has The same amplitude as a normal vibrating screen improves work efficiency. Recently, some scholars have obtained a new type of vibrating screen-complex motion track vibrating screen through the transformation of circular vibrating screen or linear vibrating screen. It has simple structure, low power consumption and high work efficiency. The screen is circularly moved on the screen surface of the man-made end, the middle screen surface is elliptical, and the arc is moved in the approximate straight line at the discharge end, and the trajectory of the screen along the length of the screen is changed point by point, along the screen length. The direction of material movement is decreasing. It not only improves the screening efficiency and work efficiency, but also reduces the production cost. It is an ideal way of screen surface movement.
4 Using a non-metallic screen The thin elastic screen is used as a sieve base, which is very beneficial to improve the working efficiency of the vibrating screen. The screen is generally made of rubber or polyurethane material, which can reduce the adhesion between the screen surface and the material to be screened, so that the material can generate secondary high-frequency vibration, avoid the blockage of the screen hole, and enhance the transparency of the material. Sexuality, and can alleviate the mechanical effect of the screen material on the screen surface, compared to the steel screen can withstand greater amplitude vibration. Non-metallic screens have the following advantages:
1) Improve the screening efficiency. It can increase the screening efficiency by about 20% compared to metal screens.
2) Good wear resistance and long service life. Its average life is more than 25 times that of metal mesh.
3) Reduce installation time. Increased equipment operating rate D Due to the prolonged service life of non-metallic screens, the number of screen replacements is reduced, which is generally 15% higher than that of metal screen equipment.
4) Reduce noise and improve the working environment. In addition to resonating with the screen box during operation, the wire mesh also produces some chattering. This phenomenon is more obvious after wear, and the steel material colliding on the box surface and the vibration of other components cause higher noise. The non-metallic screen mesh is a whole, and has a certain buffering effect, which can reduce the noise by about 20dB(A).
5 Adopting multi-feed mode The ordinary vibrating screen is one-way feeding. After the material is applied to the sieve surface, most of the material smaller than the separation particle size is at the feeding end, and it is quickly passed through the sieve hole to become the under-screen product, and the distance is discharged. At the end of the l/3-1/2 screen surface, in addition to continuing to play a certain screening role, mainly for transport, so the utilization of the screen surface is not high. If multi-feeding is used, it is equivalent to increasing the width of the screen surface, reducing the thickness of the layer applied to the screen surface, which is advantageous for the fine-grained material to quickly contact the screen surface through the sieve hole, and at the same time, the screen surface can be fully utilized. Reduce the unnecessary transportation distance of coarse particles, thereby improving the efficiency of work.
6 Strengthening operation management Correct operation and careful maintenance are also effective ways to improve the performance of the vibrating screen. When the vibrating screen is working, the feeding requirement is uniform, continuous and appropriate, and the material is evenly distributed along the entire width of the screen surface, so as to facilitate the screening of the fine particles, thereby obtaining higher processing capacity and screening efficiency. In addition, it is necessary to strengthen the maintenance and maintenance of the screen machine, timely clean the screen surface and repair, replace the damaged screen surface to ensure the integrity of the equipment.
pneumatic Airless Sprayer is equipped with stainless steel fluid pump. The main parts are made of stainless steel material, applicable for various commercial and industrial jobs. Air-assist pump improve productivity, reduce costs and lower emissions.
Pneumatic Airless Paint Sprayer Advantage
1) Advanced mechanical reversing technologies
High quality pneumatic Airless Paint Sprayer with reliable mechanical transducer / reverser, quick action and no ice low air consumption, provides higher efficiency & minimum maintenance. It is suitable for industrial usage.
2) Endurable piston pump
Teflon and Leather V-packings will always work like new, only replace it once per year. Save you time and money on your maintenance and repairing.
Stainless steel fluid pump and piston rod prolong the longtime
3) The equipment can spray high viscosity mastic paint and other corrosive paint. It is applicable for commercial or industrial painting jobs like ships, containers, bridges, tunnels, ports, cars etc.
4) Equipped with air filter regulator & lubricator for easy air controlling, filtering, and lubricating.
5) The large Manifold Filter will always ensure equal and nice finishing without pressure fluctuation meanwhile reduces the tip clogging also.
6) High transfer efficiency for saving paint materials and being environmental-friendly.
7) The silencer low down the exhaust noise.
8) Equipped with the inflating pneumatic wheels for easy moving on rugged jobsite roads.
Pneumatic Airless Sprayers,Pneumatic Sprayer,Pneumatic Airless Paint Sprayer,Airless Paint Pneumatic Sprayer
Fuzhou HVBAN Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd. , https://www.hi-sprayer.com