- Model NO.: HC500H
- Shape: Cone Type
- Size: 500h
- Marine Parts: Fender, Bumper
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, CCS, SGS
- Transport Package: Container
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Material: Rubber
- Structure: Solid
- Type: Inland and Coastal Boats
- Usage: Ship Launching, Protection, Ship Docking
- Trademark: TIANDUN
- Specification: SGS, BV, ISO9001
1. The energy absorption doubles comparing with the super cell rubber fender with same spec.
2. In the case with similar reaction force and energy absorption, small size TD-AA cone type fender can substitute relative large TD-A super cell type fender.
3. In the case of oblique berthing (less than a angle of 10Â° ), the performance can not be reduced, which is preferred to TD-A model.
4. The frontal frame (steel frame) are installed in front of fenders, which can reduce the surface pressure against vessel hull. The surface can be limited below 25t/m2, which is suitable to large vessel especially.
5. The super high density polyethylene pads are adhered to the frontal frame, which can reduce the friction factor between hull and fender to below 0.2, and can reduce the shear (horizontal force) exerted on fenders when vessel berth, which can prolong the service life of fenders.
6. The frontal frame adopts water-tight structure with high strength and better anti-rust performance.
1. Deflection can reach to max. 72%;
2. High energy absorption, low reaction force;
3. The 3rd generation of cell type rubber fender;
4. Advanced technology and abundant experience;
5. Easy to be installed.
The cone rubber fender is rarely damaged or impaired, because it never contacts the hull directly.
The utilization scope:
1). Suitable to the quays need low reaction force and high energy absorption;
2). Specially suitable to the quays require low hull pressure;
3). Suitable to oil terminal, container terminal and offshore berths;
4). Suitable to any case using super cell fenders.
|Rated deflection 70%||Maximum deflection 72%|
|Super high reaction force (P2)||280||65.2||310||67.9|
|High reaction force (P1)||230||53.7||260||57.4|
|Standard reaction force (P0)||185||42.6||211||43.9|
Ev Charger,AC Charging Station,AC Charging Pile,AC Ev Charger
Shenzhen Hongjiali New Energy Co., Ltd. , https://www.hjlcharger.com